Jan 10, 2021lukasevansherman rated this title 1.5 out of 5 stars
Some theories about this book:
1. "Donna Tartt" is actually an AI program.
2. Donna Tartt has never actually talked to another human.
3. They will give Pulitzers to anyone these days.
4. She turned the manuscript into her editor, who, seeing the length, said "Looks good to me."
5. She is compared to Dickens, but it reminded me of Edith Wharton in parts, if Edith Wharton had been dropped on her head as a child.
6. No self-respecting terrorist would blow up an art museum.
7. Dickens would blush at some of the improbable plot twists and turns.
8. This is a very, very bad book.